Taipei European School is looking to appoint one full time Secretary to CEO whose role is to support CEO in his administrative needs and administrative support to the BOD.
If you believe you have the dedication and passion to work with us including strong demonstrated experience in a similar environment, please apply with a cover letter, resume and TES application form.
The main role is to support CEO in his administrative needs, including but not limited to the following:
• Maintain CEO’s agenda and assist in planning appointments.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes as required.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for CEO.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
• Complete expense filing for CEO.
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
• Administrative support to the BOD.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.