Taipei European School is looking to appoint a Temporary Student Services Administrator who is expected to assist the School Bus Services Supervisor and the Cafeteria Supervisor in ensuring the stable, safe and efficient operation of their departments.
Contract Period: 2018-02-21 to 2019-1-31
• Assisting with general organisational and administrative duties within the Transportation and Cafeteria departments;
• Dealing with enquiries from parents, students and staff about bus arrangements and Bus Ordering system and the Cafeteria Ordering System;
• Updating ECA bus lists and posting them on the bulletin boards;
• Ensuring that students conform with TES’ bus regulations, including the wearing of safety belts before departure;
• Assisting students who miss their buses as far as is possible during working hours;
• Dealing with problems arising from changes to bus schedules;
• Supervising cafeteria operations during lunchtime, and maintaining an orderly environment in the cafeterias at this time of day;
• Ensuring that all students who eat lunch are charged via their family COS account;
• Liaising with the Cafeteria Supervisor to ensure appropriate quantities of food are ordered and other kitchen affairs are well managed;
• Producing and distributing students’ smart cards, including replacement ones;
• Circulating approved temporary bus passes;
• Assisting other members of the Educational Services teams as and when required by the Director of Educational Services.
1. High School Diploma.
2. Competence in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
One to three years in the field of education and or clerical/administrative work.
1. Advanced level Chinese plus Intermediate level spoken and written Englsih.
2. Knowledge of French or German desirable.
3. Can work independently most of the time but can assess when a dicision or respose needs to be referred to a Supervisor or the line manager.
4. Must be able to exercise a balanced "firm but friendly" approach to dealing with students.
5. Can handle difficult customer situations with tact and diplomacy.
6. Can establish and maintain excellent internal and external relationship.
7. Can show ability to perform a variety of tasks.
1. Strong sense of responsibility to ensure highest quality of service.
2. Openness to change and innovation, adaptable to the ever-changing nature of the school (as it grows).
3. Requires a friendly, helpful and apprachable disposition.
4. Team player.
5. Reliable and Punctual.
6. Smart in appearance.
7. Self motivated.